- Baader levelling flanges are used to adjust the unevenness of the foundation or the concrete pillar as well as other deviations of the substructure from the perfect north-south alignment. They adjust these imperfections as close as possible to the mount, very precisely and steady, without reducing the stability of the pillar
- Consisting of two solid Steel, separated by six steel bars
- Top plate precision milled flat and threaded to fit the base plate.
- suitable as a pillar adapter flange to the Baader conical steel pillar #2451220
- Overall height: 100 or 150 mm
- The steel pillar flange #1453090 is needed
Important note: The pillar adapter flanges are ONLY available in combination with a 10micron mount, because they are produced individually.